The Poor Man's Martha

Monday, September 14, 2009

RED


Style File- RED

There is something about the color RED that draws me in every time.  Red is a highly stimulating color that evokes happiness, love, excitement, and even hunger. 

I love the vintage typewriter and the screen on the back wall of this photo. The dark color compliments the red well.

I would love to have an armoir full of red and white quilts and a the dresser below. Both have a different style but I seem to be drawn to both. It's so hard to choose one style.





This is the photo that started my search for red and white photos. It's simple, clean, and inviting. It makes me wish for a farmhouse. 

Have a great one!!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy I love red too! I have a red bedroom which I love. I have a great red cabinet in my kitchen. It's on my blog. So I really enjoyed reading your blog.
    smiles, alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those pictures! I'm a blue & white gal, but I love red as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete