The Poor Man's Martha

Friday, August 21, 2009

Have You Ever Heard Of Polyvor???

My daughter, Zoe, has been playing on this site called Polyvor for months. ( If you remember from previous posts she loves fashion) She would spend hours on there if I would let her. She kept saying, "Mom, you would love this." I glanced at it, saw it was appropriate and moved on. Tonight I actually sat down and checked the whole site out. OMG! It is so much fun. You can create collages from a bazillion images. I spent way too much time on there this evening. After I finally figured out how to work it, I created my own collage. The first one is mine and the next three are Zoe's. 
Check it out.... you'll have fun.
Have a great week,
Stephanie

Gold

rock and roll


pink purple green



spring


No comments:

Post a Comment